Bernstein Realty is a boutique real estate company that cultivates an environment of professional, motivated team players.
Founded in 1985, Bernstein Realty strives to understand and cater to the unique needs of each client, which is why we continue to expand our services, while remaining committed to the core values that set us apart: service, integrity, dedication and commitment to excellence.
You are making your move. We are ready when you are.
Bernstein Realty encourages you to explore your career options with full confidence that the extraordinary reputation earned by our detail-oriented team surpasses all others. Experienced, professional, attentive and market-savvy, our dedicated team takes great pride in working together and working for our clients. In addition to the wealth of experience and thorough knowledge of the many neighborhoods of Houston and its surrounding suburbs, our sales associates participate regularly in professional continuing education, both in the field and in the classroom. You are a Realtor®. Become a part of the Bernstein Realty team.
Join our winning team!
At Bernstein Realty, your desires and needs are our highest priority.
You, the real estate sales associate, are our client along with the hundreds
of buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants we work with every day.
A knowledgeable and dedicated team, we work together to bring our clients the personal attention of a boutique firm and the extensive services of a large company.
What can we do for you?
- Provide a professional environment with a true “team spirit”
- Provide state-of-the-art technology and tools for our agents;
- Provide in-house training and support from our management team;
- Provide an agent mentor;
- Provide one-on-one assistance throughout all transactions;
- Provide innovative and creative marketing materials for agent use;
- Renowned Relocation Department, from which all of our agents benefit;
- Monthly meetings where recent trends, contracts, forms, legal issues and important information are shared and discussed;
- Quarterly meetings to review your real estate goals;
- No “desk fees” and other tools provided at low or no cost.
Surround yourself with professional, talented, energetic people who really enjoy working together. Our goal is for you to achieve success!
For more information or to set up a confidential interview, please contact
Mary Piper 713.932.1032 x191 : mpiper@BernsteinRealty.com